Beef bone broth is powerful and important towards having a solid nutrition strategy and peak performance and health. Especially as we age, the need for these amino acids (proline, glutamine, glycine and arginine) become very important toward everyday life and maintaining a healthy liver and gut as well as having tighter and more toned skin!
Here’s a simple beef bone broth detox recipe: by RHODA BOONE
- 4 pounds beef bones, preferably a mix of marrow bones and bones with a little meat on them, such as oxtail, short ribs, or knuckle bones (cut in half by a butcher)
- 2 medium unpeeled carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium leek, end trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 garlic head, halved crosswise
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Want to learn how to incorporate bone broth and other healthy superfoods in your diet?
Come in for a nutrfit analysis to get your nutrition plan set for success! Book your appointment here!